Thursday, May 26, 2011

okay...am i alien ???

y is it...they keep staring at me like dat...
sorry, my mistake...i should be more alert i guess with what i wear..
i thought 2day ade g site lagi...aisey~~~
excited ni, 2day i didn't wear bj kurung dah...
enough with very the ayu n kayu smlm...
as 2day i pon pakai la sluar and masuk office...
....-_-...
why is everyone wearing baju kurung...nk g kenduri kawen ke..
no wonder they pandang like i'm some kind of alien...
who came to the place nearby kolam ikan and wanna destroy all the fish there...
no..no...some of my over imagination saje...
this is what happen when i didn't have sv...

but today,finally....fuh alhamdulillah...
the busiest person wanna be my sv...
happy and thanks fer being my sv...happy sampai rase nk melompat2.
ok best2....then, short briefing with my sv...
he said "saya x sempat lunch pon smlm, sy lunch lewat..."
lpe nk mention smlm my sv ade g site jgk...tp dat time belum jd sv lg...

.........erm...i guess sv yg blk dulu smlm sbb ade meeting
then...eh, did everyone in this company mmmg slalu mkn lewat eh!
takpe2 i'm still training, should mkn puas2 then nnt keje x sempat lunch pon...

...something weird happen....alien again???
no...no alien was harm in my training...
usually the sv gave trainee task...but for me...
i should planning 5 week shcedule what i wanna do, learn and what i need during my trainee..
list out and gave the planning to my sv....
then, he will try to make it with the time which i barely said..he didn't have time for me...
but he said he will try to make it.
currently doing my list...

pst.....can i ask for lunch everyday...is it okay lunch included in my list too...
\(>_________________<)?
.....haiyak, just kidding.

"i'm trying my best, do tegur me if i'm doing mistake...as i know i usually do mistake...and hope this 5 weeks training in this department will be smooth and extravaganza best...hopefully....amin"

0 your words: