Tuesday, May 17, 2011

flower

all of sudden i fell in lurve with flower
all kind of flower and mostly pastel kaler...
therefore, i changed header n layout with flower design...

basically i have 3 flower's pic in my mind :-

the first one....putih itu suci, sweet and sedap je mate memandang....tp bile dah try, mcm blog pengantin plak..

second one : nice combination purple and little of light yellow and soften by white...
tp bile dah tkr mcm x ngam je ngn layout...

 the 3rd one: its rich with pastel kaler...with some peach, pink,yellow and of course white makes it perfect...
so, i choose this pic as my new header...

the way my blog changed...me also makes some changes in my life....

but my quotes....is still the same....

"saya baek, awk baek, die baek, mereka pon baek so.. semue org BAEK2 beLake, saya suke
jom kite kekaL baek"

0 your words: