Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2nd day d sblh kolam ikan...

okay sblh kolam ikan tu, jauh sket je where i did my intern..
2day i was fortunate cause can join meeting with hq and went to site..
meet new staff and colleague...
but still my sv undecided...
still waiting fer d letter who's going to be my sv...

okay2...back to berpeluh2..penat and sakit kaki...
En malik really work hard...it made us none stop walking, inspect and clicking....
none of the staff eat until their job is done...
but for me and my trainee partner
 because we are still in training position, they let us eat and rest first...
eh, did i mention the only lady in hq team are ex-uthm...
proud of u Puan Lilyana..u go girl!!!
okay2..made me dream wanna be like her...haha dreaming
after all the clicking...bom bang and tip top...
yes, finally around 3.30 pm it was done.yay!!
and i arrived at the office around 6 pm.

the funniest thing is dat the ipoh team mistaken me as the hq team as i keep following them.
oh dear...i'm from ipoh team...aiseh

for 2day, it was awesome even tiring yet many thing that i learn...
hope tomorrow will be better than today...


3 your words:

FariDdA AshiKen BinTi Meor ShahaRiM said...

cam best..

Nor Hafiza Baharudin said...

okay lpe nk mentioned...i just follow, watch and learn saje...hehe =]

Nor Hafiza Baharudin said...

g site best...=] jom meh dtg...