Wednesday, May 18, 2011

my long lost buddies

ica aka noor alisa rahim....
one of four of my childhood friends..

after +/- 6 years had never seen her..
on last Friday I got to see her n from the moment i see her...
we keep on talk..talk...and non-stop talking and laughing..
yes,i do miss ur laugh and our childhood time...

and yet, u still remembered things that i had forgotten about my self...
thanks for always remembering me..

six years ago....me n ica...(at this time, u were in UM and i still in PUO)

wedding shekin menemukan ija ngn ica..
cme aton aje yg xde...klw ade aton, complete la four of us..me, ica, shekin and aton..
bff team time skolah hj mahmud.

thanks to GOD for giving me such a gorgeous friends...
and ica, hope ur health will getting better...
hope everything's fine

pst....rasenye nk wat blk la hati tme kecik2 dulu, satu kesalahan satu titik hitam kan...
ouch!!!, x thu la bape bnyk bintik hitam dah ade kat hati ja kan....tp titik hitam tu bleh dipadam bile wat bende baek


0 your words: