Wednesday, February 2, 2011

mode: emotionaL

now....day by day i'm losing my best fwen eva..
she is my fashion designer...
she is my best listener..
she is my adviser..
she is my sleeping partner...
she used to be my chatting fwen..
she protect me...
she pampered me...
she gaves me everything...
she knows what's best for me...
she always there fer me...
now...
she already found her destiny to be with her loved one...
i'm happy fer her..yet i'm missing her..
the time she spent with me now is limited...
thus, no one can replace her...
she is kind, nice, caring, protective, patient, lovable
she's the best in everything she is
but alhamdulillah her life partner lurved her more than i do...
she is my only one best sister eva...
my lurvely kak kin...
i love and missing u kak kin...muah

pstt...bru blk dr kuar ngn kak kin...but i'm missing her already....(>_<)

2 your words:

zyLa said...

cayunk,akk de tag.meh la dtg blog.hihi

Nor Hafiza Baharudin said...

yabedabedu!!!tenkiu2...
nk g jogging kat bLog akak sambiL wat tag....