Saturday, October 30, 2010

~~do u want to be an engineer~~

what say u....
an engineer is a square person...
no.no..no...absolutely not sponge Bob square pant lah...
aiyokk....
square person is straight to point person...
never kona2 or belok2 or melencong2 person (according to my faci, en Jahaya...sempoi!!!)
and i do agree with mr Jahaya statement...
as i knew and see most of my engineering fwen was quite a straight forward person...
okay...back to my main point is...
did i really wanna be an engineer..
 i have ask my self dis question mayb million of time 2day..
yet...
d answer still da same...
it's a no..no..no for me...
but if dat job was meant for me...
i accept it with an open heart...

is there any work which can fulfilled my list...
haha..got an idea of making my LIST after watching..
beauty and briefcase...
got an idea from her list but my list is ALL about my dream job...
1) i wanna work with famous company...
2) i wanna start from nothing to knows everything...
if could, 3) i wanna own dat company...wallaweh, berangan laH ye...
hey, who said u cannot berangan...
dont have to pay anything by berangan okay...=))

okay, get back to my dream job list
i dont mind the salary...haha, bluffing...of course i do mind the salary...
4) the higher the better rite...

5) i wanna post which let me travel to others country...sambiL keje sambiL meLancong babe...=))
6) that work must be related with beauty, fashion, or something related with women...yeah!!!
for time being..ONLY dat cross my mind...

so...what is the best job which can fullfilled my wishlist..

..........................................................

suddenLy remembered what my mak said to me Long time a go...

"ja jadi pembace berita aje lah...
hari2 mak boleh nampak ja"

oh mak..i wish i could...
but this daughter of ur's is very the ambitious la kunon...

that's ALL fer now...
let us trying our best to achieved of our dream job k....

quote fer 2day
" da best thing wasn't easy to get..the worst thing neither hard to be reach"
-jaja-


0 your words: