Thursday, May 6, 2010

great..great...day

one of my little neighborhood fren is finally engaged...
basically i have 3 closed fren when i'm in sk haji mahmud chemor...
i have lot lot lot's of good, funny and and precious memories with them...

my girlfren : shekin, alisa, and aton..
shekin is the first who engaged between all of us...
i'm glad dat i can make it to attend her special day....
it's a feeling dat describable to see her on her engagement day...
hope shekin and fuad get married a.s.a.p...

enjoy the pic taken by me n kidnapped frm fuad page ( without permission...hehe )

so suwit..finally got to see ur mr fuad, shekin...
both of u completing and suite each other.

the pantun created by fuad for shekin so cute:
this pantun was also kidnapped frm ur mr fuad page la shekin..hope u dont mind...;-)

 specially for Shekin,

Rapatlah rapat daun pinang,
Buahnya lebat berganding-ganding;
Hari ini kita bertunang;
Tahunlah depan kita bersanding.

 frm the bottom of  Fuad's heart..

this is it, shekin tunangan fuad and also my fren..

finally, me n shekin...
amek berkat, who knows next year or dis year my turn....
haha..stop dreaming la jaja....=p
okay...back to reality....

from left introducing...amy (the tallest between all of us)..shekin n me...
thanks amy for temankn ke engagement day shekin....
much better if syaida n suhana pon ade...

dat's all for now....

p/s : this month, i have to atttend quite many of wedding invitation...
sronok2...to see my fren kawen...


0 your words: